Accounting Firm proudly serving New Jersey and New York clients since 2007
Prospective clients always ask us about how are the wealthiest Americans pay little or no income tax while the majority of the middle class bears the income tax burden. Large tax savings are only possible because wealth literate people are constantly tax planning. They understand the importance of having wealth generate wealth. Gary Mehta, CPA, EA conducts income tax planning for various life situations and important business transactions.
Plan for significant life and business events by reaching out to our Jersey City Office.
Our firm can help you understand the impact of major life events. If you are buying your first home or have a child on the way, we can help you plan for such eventualities. Our engagements encompass the following events and situations.
· Marriage and Joint Asset Succession
· High Net Worth
· Multi-Jurisdiction Income
· Sale of Investment Property and 1231 Exchange
· Sale of Vested Stock
· Foreign Pension Income
· Foreign Trust Income
· Foreclosures, Lawsuit settlements, and forgiveness of large debt
We also focus on the tax needs of small businesses. We provide advice for various industries, important transactions, and business objectives. Our consulting services designed to account for the following objectives.
· Asset Sheltering
· Purchase of capital asset vs. leasing
· Asset Acquisitions and Sales
· Independent Contractor or Employee Analysis
· Parent and Subsidiary Transactions
· Corporate Tax Planning
· Business Dissolution and Merger Planning
Many company’s shareholders are foreign individuals and hence subject to global taxation issues. We also conduct tax planning for such entities. Our Global Tax services planning includes the following.
· Income Tax Treaty Research
· Writing tax opinions
· Legal Nexus Opinions
· Tax Equalization Services for Foreign Corps and Employees
· Establishing Fair Value Pricing for Licensing Agreements
· Fair Value opinions on related party transactions
· Business Valuations
· Non-Resident tax certifications
Our firm has the right experience on how to effectively handle complicated tax issues. Our mantra is to conduct ample due diligence and accurately understand our client’s needs and tax perspectives. Only once we have fully comprehended these items, we work to create a tax strategy that is both practical and effective. If you need assistance in any of these topics, please reach out to our tax consultants to set up an appointment in Jersey City or Totowa.
999 Riverview Dr #200, Totowa, NJ 07512
Telephone: (973) 313-7604
Copyright © 2019 Four Brothers Financial, LLC - All Rights Reserved.